The flagship of the VIVRA range, the VIVRA 'Chic' takes the convenience of the traditional VIVRA design and turns it into an haute accessory that you can take with you anywhere.
Wonderfully versatile, the Chic is the world's first five-in-one convertible carrying accessory. It can be worn five different ways:
1. With the included chain strap it can be worn over the shoulder as a cross-body bag...
2. ... or as a shoulder bag.
3. Remove the chain strap and it can be worn over the waistband like the traditional VIVRA...
4. ... or simply carried as a clutch or travel wallet (with in-built RFID blocker)...
5. ... or wear the chain as a belt with the VIVRA snapped on like a traditional bum bag.
What sets the Chic apart from the rest of the VIVRA range?
- Exclusive ultra-premium fabric, in gorgeous bespoke designs that you will not see anywhere else.
- Gold hardware, incorporating a butter smooth YKK zip with matching custom VIVRA insignia on the front.
- Matching detachable chain strap (110cm in length) that can convert the Chic from a fun daily carry-all into a formal evening cross-body bag or clutch. With the chain strap removed, the side chain attachment loops also double as a very convenient attachment point for your keys or sunglasses.
To all of our friends who suffer from allergies and anaphylaxes, you'll be glad to know that the VIVRA will comfortably hold two EpiPens together with your phone and other essentials. (Please remember that your EpiPens should not be subjected to temperatures outside of the safe range).
WARNING: The VIVRA attaches with strong magnets. Women who may be pregnant should only use after seeking medical advice. Extreme caution should be taken when using the VIVRA around laptops, computers, insulin pumps, pacemakers, or any other electronic devices with moving parts. VIVRA International Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss sustained as a result of misuse.
NOTE: The VIVRA is best worn with pants that have a snug fitting waistband. If worn with a loose waistband it will invariably bounce.